Thursday, September 16, 2010

About Me

Hello!  My name is Gloria and I am a stay at home Mom of 3 children. I am passionate about living a simple wholesome lifestyle based on love, sharing, compassion, giving, positive thoughts and gratitude.  I love to read and write about different things that improve and enrich people's lives.  The subjects that are closest to my heart are health and wellness (of the mind, body and spirit), stress reduction and natural and simple living through farming and country living.  I love to cook, knit, walk, hike, do yoga, hoop dance, read enspiring books, and garden.  Don't get me wrong - I am crazy about many modern conveniences as well.  I love my computer, iPhone and GPS!  I am so thankful that I live in a time where I can stay at home to be available for my children whenever they need me, and also have the opportunity to make a living via the internet!  I live with Multiple Schlerosis and 2 of my children have Celiac disease and must eat gluten free, so I know a fair amount about both of those topics as well.  On my blog you will find a mixed bag of articles on all of these subjects AND MORE!  :)      

No comments:

Post a Comment